Writing a research paper about technology can be difficult if you don’t know where to start. Knowing where to start can be the difference between a good grade and a bad grade. The best place to start is with the titles. Thinking of a topic is extremely easy and at time it can be fun. Try to think of something that you like, this way you will be positive throughout the project. Of course you can pick something you don’t quite understand and do the research that is required. Read this article to find out the different tips and tricks that are out there, that you can use to your advantage..
- What important technologies can we use to solve global problems?
- How has technology help people with disabilities
- Should we create an artificial intelligent computer?
- What are the negatives of playing computer games for long periods of time?
- What will the future of technology look like in the next few centaury’s?
- What will the future of technology look like in the next few decades?
- Should we genetically modify animals to solve world hunger problems?
- What are the long term effects of living in a world with advanced technology, would it be a positive thing?
- What are the advantages of living in a world with advanced technology?
- What are the negatives of living in a world with advanced technology?
- What are the long term effects of using a computer for 8 hours a day?
- Will we ever have the technology for interstellar space travel?
These are some topics that you can use. Take your time thinking of a title that you see yourself doing, since you are going to enjoy writing the project a lot more. Picking a topic that you already have knowledge about is going to be a huge advantage, since you have to do less research on the matter. However, you can pick a project that you have no clue about and do the research that is required. Take notes as you go alone, since this can help you pick out a topic.